If you find an item in your account that you do not recognize tap on the item so that you are on the item's detail page. At the bottom of the page, you'll find an option view original email that created the entry. If you find that this is not a real receipt, such as a marketing email, please forward us a couple to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Can Slice find e-receipts in folders?
- What happened to the All My Purchases app?
- Which merchants do you support?
- How does Slice work?
- What can I do with Slice?
- What are the merchants supported by Slice?
- Can I delete or move my receipts/emails?
- How often is my Slice account updated?
- I have an item in my account that I did not order. Where is it from?
- Can Slice find purchases in folders?