Yes, Slice can automatically find e-receipts in folders for most email providers. If you have a Yahoo, AOL or iCloud email account, there should be no problem. If you are a Gmail user, make sure "Show in IMAP" is enabled on labels/folders you'd like Slice to search. You can find this option in your Gmail settings under labels. If you are a Comcast or Cox user, Slice won't be able to find e-receipts in folders. However, you can move your e-receipts to your main inbox and Slice will pick them up.
Articles in this section
- Can Slice find e-receipts in folders?
- What happened to the All My Purchases app?
- Which merchants do you support?
- How does Slice work?
- What can I do with Slice?
- What are the merchants supported by Slice?
- Can I delete or move my receipts/emails?
- How often is my Slice account updated?
- I have an item in my account that I did not order. Where is it from?
- Can Slice find purchases in folders?