Slice scans many merchant sites on a daily basis to detect if the price drops on a purchase you have already made. If a price drop is found, we will notify you so that you can contact the merchant for your refund options. In most cases, this means simply sending an email (which Slice pre-populates for you) requesting a price adjustment. In other cases, it may mean returning the item and buying it again at a discounted price. It depends on the merchant's policies.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my Merchant's credit card?
- Why is there a $1 charge after I link my card?
- How do I remove my credit card for Slice’s Price Drops?
- How can I add a credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How do you store my credit card securely?
- Why is there a commission for Automatic Price Drops?
- What if I return my item?(Automatic Price Drops)
- Can I add my Merchant's(Store Card) credit card?
- Is it possible to add more than one credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How long does Slice monitor items for price drops?