As of July 15, 2017 Apple requires that all users authorizing 3rd party apps to access their account have two-step verification turned on. In order for Slice Drops to continue working with your account, you'll need to follow these steps:
1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/
2. Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in.
3. If you do not have two-factor authentication enabled, you will be able to turn that on beneath the "TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION" heading in the Security section of your Apple ID account page.
4. Under the Security section, you will see a link that reads "Generate Password" Once you have two-factor authentication enabled, click "Generate Password."
5. Login into Slice using your new app-specific password
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or we can assist further.
Article is closed for comments.