Slice is unable to accept store cards like a J.Crew card or an Old Navy card. Please use any standard Visa, Mastercard or AMEX credit card. The card that you link to Slice is for Slice's 25% fee if we're successful at negotiating your refund. The merchant will be able to refund the money to your account without Slice having that card info.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my store's credit card?
- Why is there a $1 charge after I link my card?
- How do I remove my credit card for Slice’s Price Drops?
- How can I add a credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How do you store my credit card securely?
- Why is there a commission for Automatic Price Drops?
- What if I return my item?(Automatic Price Drops)
- Can I add my Merchant's(Store Card) credit card?
- Is it possible to add more than one credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How long does Slice monitor items for price drops?