The best part of Slice’s Price Drops is that it doesn't matter how you paid! Whether you use your Macy’s card, your bank card or Paypal, Slice can try to get you that refund. The card you link is for Slice's 25% commission if we're successful at negotiating your refund. Merchants typically refund the money to your original form of payment, but sometimes to alternative forms like gift cards or store credit.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my store's credit card?
- Why is there a $1 charge after I link my card?
- How do I remove my credit card for Slice’s Price Drops?
- How can I add a credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How do you store my credit card securely?
- Why is there a commission for Automatic Price Drops?
- What if I return my item?(Automatic Price Drops)
- Can I add my Merchant's(Store Card) credit card?
- Is it possible to add more than one credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How long does Slice monitor items for price drops?