In order to validate your card, our payment partner Stripe issues a small temporary authorization of $1 to ensure your information is correct as input and your bank can recognize it. The authorization will not be processed and should disappear from your account soon, depending on your bank’s policies.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my Merchant's credit card?
- Why is there a $1 charge after I link my card?
- How do I remove my credit card for Slice’s Price Drops?
- How can I add a credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How do you store my credit card securely?
- Why is there a commission for Automatic Price Drops?
- What if I return my item?(Automatic Price Drops)
- Can I add my Merchant's(Store Card) credit card?
- Is it possible to add more than one credit card for Automatic Price Drops?
- How long does Slice monitor items for price drops?