Certain credit cards offer price protection if the items you buy drop in price. Slice has created a way to automatically contact the credit card company and file a claim on your behalf. Once your credit card claim is approved, you’ll receive a check in the mail from the claim servicer.
Articles in this section
- What is Credit Card Price Protection?
- I’ve added my price protection card but not a payment card. Does Slice still track my items for price drops?
- What if I only link a Price Protection card, but not a payment card?
- What happens if the price is not honor or if I didn't get my money back?
- What is the difference between the Payment card and the Price Protection card?
- What happens if I my credit card company doesn’t honor my adjustment?
- What is a payment card?
- Can I link a debit card to Price Protection?
- Does it work with all Credit cards?
- When will I see a 25% fee?