Currently, we only support Credit Card Price Protection for items from Amazon. We are working to extend coverage to more stores in the future. However, we offer standard price protection for other stores even without your credit card. Please visit our Price Drops FAQs for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is Credit Card Price Protection?
- I’ve added my price protection card but not a payment card. Does Slice still track my items for price drops?
- What if I only link a Price Protection card, but not a payment card?
- What happens if the price is not honor or if I didn't get my money back?
- What is the difference between the Payment card and the Price Protection card?
- What happens if I my credit card company doesn’t honor my adjustment?
- What is a payment card?
- Can I link a debit card to Price Protection?
- Does it work with all Credit cards?
- When will I see a 25% fee?