The payment card is for Slice to charge the 25% fee. This does not necessarily have to be the same card as the one covered by Credit Card Price Protection. We are currently in beta and will not charge you this fee. We will notify you when we’re out of beta.
Articles in this section
- What is Credit Card Price Protection?
- I’ve added my price protection card but not a payment card. Does Slice still track my items for price drops?
- What if I only link a Price Protection card, but not a payment card?
- What happens if the price is not honor or if I didn't get my money back?
- What is the difference between the Payment card and the Price Protection card?
- What happens if I my credit card company doesn’t honor my adjustment?
- What is a payment card?
- Can I link a debit card to Price Protection?
- Does it work with all Credit cards?
- When will I see a 25% fee?