The payment card is for Slice to charge the 25% fee. When you link a price protection card Slice would file a claim on your behalf when there’s a price adjustment. We are currently in beta and will not charge you this fee. We will notify you when we’re out of beta.
Articles in this section
- What is Credit Card Price Protection?
- I’ve added my price protection card but not a payment card. Does Slice still track my items for price drops?
- What if I only link a Price Protection card, but not a payment card?
- What happens if the price is not honor or if I didn't get my money back?
- What is the difference between the Payment card and the Price Protection card?
- What happens if I my credit card company doesn’t honor my adjustment?
- What is a payment card?
- Can I link a debit card to Price Protection?
- Does it work with all Credit cards?
- When will I see a 25% fee?